Thursday, May 22, 2008

REAL ESTATE : Beach House Rentals Cost

Beach House Rentals Cost

We all love the sound of the ocean and the warm sand between our toes. Feel that bright sun washing over your tired body. Ahh, no wonder we all want to live at the beach. Sadly this is easier said than done.

I mean have you actually check out beach-front real estate lately? It sells for a pretty penny. Make that a gorgeous penny. Clearly most of us can't afford that summer home right on the water's edge. However, that doesn't mean you can't take advantage of beach house rentals. Many of these are available on both coasts. Therefore you can take a break and enjoy the Pacific or Atlantic Ocean if you please.

As expected, many beach house rentals are extremely high priced. Much has to do with what you're looking for. Some beach homes I searched recently online were way over my head.

I spotted a nice two story, simple honeymoon home right on the Florida coast, but was shocked at the rates. It read 3400 for summer rental. Now, I can't afford 3400 a month on top of my regular house payment. I can't imagine many of us could. Then when I clicked on the beach house to read more, I discovered something more absurd. The rate wasn't per month; it was per week.

OUCH! My thoughts immediately went to celebrities and business moguls like Donald Trump. Who else could afford such rates for a summer beach home? I too want to have a blast on the beach during spring break of hot July, but not for that rate.

Naturally you can find some beach house rentals for less dough. But, don't kid yourself. They can also go much higher. Try nine grand per week during the high season, which is spring break and the summer months. Obviously these are the most desirable times to visit the beach. On the bright side, most of these beach homes are truly loaded with luxury goodness.

It's all about the spacious rooms, hot tubs and swimming pools for parties. One particular website you can check out for up-close photos is www.beachhouse.com. I will suggest browsing for beach homes in North Carolina and South Carolina. Many I've seen go for considerably less than what you'll find in Florida and California.

No comments: